Monday, July 21, 2008

NO sleep tonight....

Last thursday, we practiced for our shuffle competition after my tennis lesson at 9.30( HAVE I MENTIONED THAT TENNIS IS FUN??). and so, we reached the studio at 10 something. practiced~~shuffle shuffle~~breakdance breakdance!!clowned and goofed around!

after a few hours, i dozed off at the studio..damn uncomfortable...haha woke up at around 4.30am thanks to the them..we head off for dim sum at bachang^^ Prashan was surprised that that particular shop does not have any iced drink.However, he was satisfied as they has chinese tea!! HE LOVES HIS CHINESE TEA I TELL YA.

i look terrible. i noe. SHUSH!

Ah Sot and Fun Fair

On the way back..6am already. Also, while reversing his car, my brother almost banged another car. but thanks to the uncles there shouting " OI OI OI!" he managed to break.lol!

Reached home at 6 something, i washed up and wanted to sleep...BUT!! was too full to do so...so i decided to go downstairs to my computer room and start on my english assignment=presentation this wednesday. Then, i remembered i'm supposed to meet Lavinia who came down to malaysia to visit her friends at Hotel Equatorial's gym. With that, i went to wash up right after doing my english assignment and immediately left my house after that.

NO SLEEP


Lavinia migrated to Arab cuz her dad got an offer there or he got transferred there or something. When she reached malaysia, she said she wants to learn more bout dancing.

More dancing after a night of dancing.

i told her to show me wht she's got...and vice versa...lol i thought her everything i know. *well, not really but she said she comes down practically only once a year. she does not want to wait another year to learn another dance.*lol! so i stuffed her with wtv i can remember.--not sure if she remembers it now though!! nvm, i dun blame her!haha

No, that's not Lavinia. That's me.

This is Lavinia. Far right. followed by me and Mei Chern.


Pink Ball^^!! Pink is <3

This is how u stretch using em Aerobic Balls? i suppose? duno wht people call it.

Behold, Chucky!!

Lavinia practicing her 'Helicopter' and me..resting. =p oh yeah, bumped into Mei Chern there too. We danced , ' Into The New World' by Soshi. but her timing was a lil off thanks to the tutorial she learnt from that was two times faster -.-

at 12pm, i received a sms from my DEAR brother. it goes like this, " You know you're supposed to be at MMU now to train the shuffle dance? Come Now." then i was like, Holy COW!!! how am i to get from one side of the world(EQ) to the other (MMU)?? Luckily, my dad was able to pick me up and drop me by KFC to get lunch/brunch..cuz i did not have anything since the 5am dim sum. Danced till 12...hungry!! and so, i got TWISTER(no..not the awesome dance group from JB)...from KFC... *yummy* i recommend it to everyone who's reading this blog!

****moving on ****

Reached mmu, trained until like 3.50. and boo. guess what? my Economics class starts at 3.30..i rushed home to bathe after that n reached campus again at 4.10pm. (it's a one hour class F.Y.I). I bumped into Mr Lim Jim-my econs lecturer. i immediately went,

Marilyn: " O.O! hi sir, sorry i'm la......"
Mr LJ: " Good Luck in ur dance concert."
Marilyn: " How'd u noe?"
Mr LJ: " Of course i noe!"

I was so scared considering the fact that i'm late and Yvonne's sms saying that sir wanted to take back the attendance list and not let me sign DID NOT HELP THNKIU VRY MUCH!! however, i entered class right after Mr LJ did...soaking wet cuz i did not have much time to dry my hair totally...samantha noticed the dark circles around my eyes... T_T again...im running on

NO SLEEP

supposed to go for practice again immediately after class but didn't manage to cuz some YOGA people was using Aeroart's studio. pish-posh... me and Ah Sot went back to my house. After dinner at Jusco, We left for the studio at about 7.30 pm...and then, my dance continues from my post before this one. Halfway tru, i felt like my brain was about to 'MELT'. again!! oh well, it's over now...it was fun.the process that is!Also, i need not walk all the way to 7-11 between practices to get beverages and food as Zach bought me some and sent it to the studio, Thanks again zach!

Only after that did i get my sleep at about 4am...ah...serenity~~~

SLEEP!!

The morning of our competition.HEHE~~
I mean it when i say morning. This was taken at about 3 am plus on saturday morning, then again, u dun expect me to look fresh at this kind of hour after practice right?Kiddojoo has like slim mattresses there too for dancers to rest on. YAY!

Tai Heng was like playing with his camera.haha

I played along!

and so did Prashan! He was the one who placed that box on me..my brother's group's using that box as part of their dance routine. Go Figure!

Prashan givin me the thumbs up and Fun Fair who leaped onto the bed right after me and Meng woke up. Dun get me wrong, Meng slept on one end with his body on the floor and so did I.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Short News

My friend Kiat Chiang got into an accident as campus. this is how the car looks like. I rushed from one side of the campus to the accident site to see what happened *and no..this is not what u call kepo.was damn worried during econs class when Tey msged me the bad news* KC called me later to tell me he was fine after seeing the doctor as he had several cuts.






******************************

During econ's class.
Tee wore a pink cap to class!! <3>

Tee's dope glasses!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
During tennis AGM

er.......was just playing around with Yuen Chuan's hp... >.<
Nitey nites ^.^

0 comments: