Thursday, July 10, 2008

I chose


TENNIS!!


yes!! believe it! i've no experience in it at all..but im gona give it a shot in Uni since my brother happens to have this tennis racket at home and i've always wanted to try tennis since standard 3 but my mom wudnt allow me to. SO here's my chance^^

OKAY. i noe many of you are wondering why didn't i join something related to dance right? Here's why.
i didn't join the Aerobics Club tht offers modern dance cuz...er....I don't want to. Not trying to imply that im all that or anything. Its just that, my friend that's the same age as me teaches the modern dance here in MMU and it's actually called MTV dance where they dance to dances from video clips. Also, she uses Chinese songs from like Jolin Tsai's. No offense to all em chinese artist lovers aight? She's the one i danced with for Mahkota's React Kids wer we conducted dance workshops. I did the popping+breaking+animation workshop whereas she did the MTV dance workshop.

Other than that,there is also the Creative Arts Club that offers social dance(Walts+Jive+Tango) lessons for rm75 per semester...i can't join cuz it clashes with my new jazz lessons at KDJ.

Guess that answers your questions already :D

I was actually really worried bout what to join n stuff as most of my friends registered for more than one club....for me, i dun see many that interests me. I actually went club hunting with Zach acting as my tour guide.sorta..(thnkiu zachy)^^ Then we bumped into my GOR GOR-Tai Heng. LOL!!! nola kidding..we were just playing around with this gor gor n mui mui thing.haha!After walking for awhile, saw Xin Yi. Close friend of my brother's and my senior in uni^^actually all of em are my seniors la..but wat the heck..haha...We went hunting together.Zach already found his OTHER HALF the day before~ =p. haha After scoping and looking, Tai Heng settled down to renew his CLS-Chinese Language Society membership.Many ppl told me to join but all i cud say is, " NO WAY. " SORRY !!Xin Yi was vry enthusiastic about this Chinese Orchestra group cuz it has Cello in it.ahem*expensive musical instrument*.YESH. u guessed it.she registered for that club. After much walking tru the human traffic, i did not even register for a single thing!T_ T yeah. SAD rite? i noe...

ANYWHO... TODAY!! I settled down with tennis^^it's gona b a diff side of me cuz im usually very active in high school.( ex-schoolmates will know that) Looking forward to trying it!!

That's all for today~! Uni's treating me good so far..^^ luv my group mates and friends there!

ps: The picture up there. It's Portuguese egg tart. My favorite. YUM!

TOodles~! i miss my KL based friends and even the ones in mlc tht i haven't seen in a long time... <3

0 comments: