Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kuan Yew is a dangerous driver

Okay. Let's do this in point from shall we? Starting from my Saturday and skipping Sunday.

1)went to watch the cheerleading competition at malacca mall in the morning. Proud of my dear MHS friends who competed(got 3rd) and of course my ex-school IJC (Champions)
2)went for tennis in the evening. had my first mix doubles match with keen agaisnt Tami and Neng. We won. Thanks to keen of course!
3)went for satay celup at night with the 'MHS cheerleaders' (friends i've not gone out with in awhile..Ester,Nicky,Alex,Ky, Hui Kit, Vincent, Gie,Jas, and more!)
4)went to watch Sex and the City with Zach after that. the show is so not bad! funny. duno why Alex claimed it to be boring!
5)went to DP's MCd after to celebrate Puchyto's birthday.
6)-end-

Phoenix from IJC

FINALLY!! Cheerleading costumes that are shorter than knee length! THANK GOD!!
-long skirts are a hard sight to bare for cheerleaders-

High school cheerleaders.A mix gender team. AGAIN. FINALLY!! it's high time to have one in Malacca other than my team's.that also is not good one. SO YAH. THANK GOD. ps:^^ u guys did really well!!

Today!

1) Went to campus early for my Human Development discussion. Lecturer Lim Jim asked me bout my dance competition. I explained.
2) Class went on from 2-5pm. I was feeding on Chachos and Choki-Choki as i forgot to take my lunch.
3)Went for tennis practice with Keen. He thought me the more detailed way on how to do a proper forehand swing and also thought me service.( I managed to hit the ball into the opponent's court a few times) *contented*!!
4)Went to MMU corner for dinner.(my tummy tum was filled here.!imagine playing tennis with ur stomach growling)*contented*
5)Went home, started work on my Human Development group assignment (done)
6) Going to bed now.

I want time to dance~~but im pretty busy this week with economics mid term test on Friday. I've coaching on Thursday. Should i attend? I don't know. i'll decide on thursday itself ^^

PRA TEST TMR... WISH ME LUCK!


This was 2 years back. After winning the dance competition held by UBC. lols! good times..and i never knew my hair could ever be like that! *im on the left. on the right is the lil punk that i miss = Michelle.*

0 comments: