Saturday, July 26, 2008

my love for you will never die~


My one and only love. Though i've known you for only a few weeks, but i came to realise that i really do L.O.V.E you.

wait who?

why why,

ACCOUNTS OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*
gotcha*

okay, i had accounts test today rite? my midterm actuallyand i can solve most of it! I know, it's basics but...muahaha!! for me, ive never taken accoounts in form 4 and 5. so yah!! I got Xin yi and Samantha to teach me the day before(skipped my tennis coaching) and today itself!! before class..during class...and after ^^ it paid off...luckily for me..i was REALLY REALLY lucky..i was the one who came to campus being all nervous...seeing others being calm..*torture i tell u*

BUT NOW IM RELIEVED!! ^^!! ah.....went to Old Town at dataran after the test with Zach...and guess WHO we saw...

AKADEMI FANTASIA contestants*dun play play.they actually have body guards with em)...LOL!!! damn weird la..they had a concert there..the stage was heavenly!!!! Let us people dance on it also better. In my opinion their dance was.........

**
moving on**!!

My brother's group, Dynamix did not win the Hop2dabeat competition T_T. I'm sad, frustrated and am also wondering why...WHY didn't they win...ANYWAY, here are the winners for the above 18 category

1st: Elecoldxhot (KL dancers)
2nd: Styles From Beyond (Singapore's best dance crew)
3rd: Project Element (KL dancers-break dancers in specific)

My brother did not inform me on who won the under 18 category~oh well, will just have to wait for them to get back..and then i can watch the videos and tell if they deserved to lose. NYAAHAHHA!! they really worked hard on this as it wasn't ez for one of them to be in NS and another to be in KL~~How did they work it out?When there's a will there's a way. *wink*

For tomorrow, will be heading to malacca mall to support ester,ann gie, nick,chun yian, eugene, and a few others in the cheerleading competition. Me and my group were supposed to join TOO!!
T_T but we're busy with the competition in KL so yah..din have the time..well i guess it'll just be as fun to watch. LOL! GO~~~ cheerleaders~!! WOHOOO~!!

After that, tennis in the evening with my tennis seniors..i'll be pairing up with Wei Keen in the MMU ClOSE-mix doubles tournament on the 30th and 31st. *shush* i noe wht u wanna say. *marilyn duno how to play want to join?KAKAKA! mind u, it's the experience that counts!

ps: hot chocolate is <3



0 comments: