Saturday, July 12, 2008

S-P-I-R-I-T


Pom Poms i made last year(luks nicer in real life). Purple is <3


WILL BE TOMORROW!! also, today where me and Zach went for dim sum at 12pm....yes...12pm..my brunch... T_T. but nvm..hha

Tomorrow:

Goin up with my brother and a whole bunch of dancers to go watch Cheer 2008 Finals at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil in the morning until the evening. T night, going for Bon Odori.-new experience here!Japanese stuff!!

The day after tomorrow, more cheer leading and god noes what.haha

Sounds dull? id doubt so. we'll c after i come back kay? so i wont update till at least monday i think. Bear with me aight?

<3333 Let us all get into our cheer spirit!! Gona meet sha maine and von there on the second day. Chan will be in mlc though. Oh well, ILU. <33333!!

Ps: sorry for not replying on msn earlier today. I went out and forgot to sign out. So a thousand apologies!

.......................................

till next time~take care^^

0 comments: