Thursday, July 10, 2008

TAG!! You're IT!

Got tagged by my dear bro, Kee Weng and Alex.sorry for not putting it up earlier. Here goes~

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Marilyn Leo May Yin
Birth Date : 22 May 1991
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Black.u're jealous.i can tell. LOL!
Righty or lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese-Hainanese But am no pro at both.Im not bad at hokkien though:P
My Fears : Cockroaches+etc
My Weaknesses : My left knee cap?lol i can't do stunts with it nymore T_T
My Perfect Pizza : The one that is homemade i suppose^^

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : AM i late for class? Should i be late?
My bedtime : 12am-4am
My most missed memory : Being with Dong Bang Junior <3

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke!
McDonald or Burger King : Burger King.Though costly, i love em cheese sticks.
Single or grouped dates : Single.
Adidas or Nike : NIKE la.....
Tea or Nestea :Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE!vanilla is gay.haha
Cappuccino or Coffee : none. coffee gives me headache.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : NOPEY nono
Curse : DID. but now, only wen im really frustrated over my dancing life.
Take a shower : Could die without one
Have a crush : Yes No Maybe?
Think you've been in love : At least i thought i was. pfffft~
Go to school : Guilty
Want to get married : DUH!
Believe in yourself : I tell myself to all the time ;)

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Despise it
Gone to the mall : Countless of times
Been on stage : What do u think?
Eaten sushi : yesh.hated it. even korean ones.
Dyed your hair : nope.but if u count hairspray as a yes then i would go with the yes.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Never ever
Changed who you were to fit in : Nuh uh uh

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : about 25/26

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : Black/Brownish hazelnutty
Best hair colour : Their natural hair colour or somethin that doesn't look ah beng.good nuf.
Short hair or long hair : Medium...no long hair.please.haha
Best height : taller than me of course.
Attitude : Manly+kind+does not have an ego the size of great wall of china+caring+understanding

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Testing the 2 sim card hp with my bro. Gift for my dad for his anniversary with my mom.
Hour ago :Blogging+chatting on msn+replying friendster comments+listening to music+msging ppl on my hp.
4.5 hours ago : aiyo...lazy want to count la
1 month ago : dancing?
Year ago : Practicing for Band concert's perf with DBJ?

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : dancing and YOU (YOU refers to anything. could be my dancing life)
I feel : hot.goin to take a shower after this.
I hate : pressure~~Accounts~~YOU
I hide : my feelings
I miss : DBJ, my besties, the adrenalin rush for performances. *been only a few weeks since i perfomed.but hey!lol*
I need : Ideas for my dance routine and my bath =p

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
I would like to tag newcomer to blog spot-Zachary! Also ShaSha, Desmond, Troy and Jennifer! (some of yal might be tagged already. Oh well.haha)

0 comments: