Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm not too sure what to blog about~

Let's start of with pictures shall we?

Rock Candy from America. It tastes like how it looks like. yummy!

Me,Yang Tze,Yvonne,Sam and Daniel

Hell Boy ll!!

I miss my short hair*random*

Malacca Mall's uber cool Security Guard!! it was already nearing 10.30pm. and there he is posing for us on the second floor. Step on the railing smr. sporting much? unlike Dataran's who wud chase us away if we were to even walk and dance. -.- i noe la u kayu....*gasp*! i better run..!!

i told u i luv my egg tarts. ;>

Ini dia...Chew Ting sleeping and looking oh-so-angelic...terpikat not?

ini PUN DIA!! now i ask again..terpikat not? LOL!!

sleeping beauty

vivian sleeping and me looking scary.. O.O eyebags T_T

Us with..some..mascot?-time square

Chan Tai Heng driving his car with me,vivian and chew ting in it. TOTAL CHAOS i tell you with chew ting in side..that explains the picture above right?

~finally~

Chan Tai Heng evolved into....

CHAN TAI BENG!!

i guess that's enough of pictures right? here goes~
I need a new lay out... T_T im bored with this one already,

examples: like Gee's or Sarah Alicia's!!! cho colorful unlike mine, black. T_T sad man....help?


My Monday[14.7.08]


#Went to class
#After class, me, Sam,Yang Tze,Daniel,Jordan and Chun Aun all went to Jusco to get tennis shorts. LOL me, Sam, Yvonne, Yuen Chuan, and Yeh Han are in tennis this sem. WOHOO~!!
#